Aderra Castle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 princess live in the beautiful land of Aderra. In a close land called Madella the two families have been fighting since the begining of the new age. What would happen if the 7 princess found the 7 princes and fell in love?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Brennan's secret
Sneaking out again EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:45 am by sonja silverwing

» Out for a ride
Sneaking out again EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:33 pm by Juliana Mary Ristina

» Sneaking out again
Sneaking out again EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:29 am by sonja silverwing

» Secretly in Madella
Sneaking out again EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Juliana Mary Ristina

» Juliana Mary Ristina
Sneaking out again EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:25 pm by Juliana Mary Ristina

» George Andrew Monty
Sneaking out again EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:26 pm by Erica Marie Ristina

» Sonja Silverwing
Sneaking out again EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:04 pm by Erica Marie Ristina

» Brennan of Madella
Sneaking out again EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:15 pm by Brennan

» sonja silverwings
Sneaking out again EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:26 pm by Erica Marie Ristina

The Site Admins
Sneaking out again Alexis_bledel-2
Erica Ristina

Sneaking out again Kristen
Haley Ristina

Top posters
Erica Marie Ristina
Sneaking out again Vote_lcapSneaking out again Voting_barSneaking out again Vote_rcap 
Juliana Mary Ristina
Sneaking out again Vote_lcapSneaking out again Voting_barSneaking out again Vote_rcap 
George Andrew Monty
Haley Peyton Joy Ristina
Adaleen Jane Ristina
sonja silverwing
Brennan

Sneaking out again

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erica Marie Ristina
Admin
Erica Marie Ristina

Ye Information
Castle: Aderra
Title: Princess

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:35 am

Erica had hidden in her garden all day while her father thought she was in the village with Haley. She was waiting for nightfall so she could sneak to Madella and meet Will agian.
Back to top Go down
https://aderracastle.forumotion.com
sonja silverwing

sonja silverwing

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:13 am

sonja ran as fast as she could several men had taken a liking to her and wanted her for ther fun but she wasn't about to hang around. Reaching a wall she quickly climbed over it dropping into a garden on the other side. Quickly she moved to hide in a bush out of breath from all the running, she heard voices from over the wall and held her breath waiting to see if they would follow, it was then she felt the throb from her ankle as she sat quite still.
Back to top Go down
Erica Marie Ristina
Admin
Erica Marie Ristina

Ye Information

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:59 pm

"What the! Who are you? What are you doing here?" Erica asked the woman.
Back to top Go down
sonja silverwing

sonja silverwing

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:06 pm

Sonja looked at the young girl who had spoke "please don't give me away those men want to do... lets just say its not for a young girls ears" she said her eyes pleading with her to keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
Erica Marie Ristina
Admin
Erica Marie Ristina

Ye Information

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm

"I'll have you know i'm 16. I"m not so young." Eri said a bit offended. She was even tall for her age. "I will not tell them, but I need to leave."
Back to top Go down
sonja silverwing

sonja silverwing

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:49 pm

Sonja nodded "I'm sorry for calling you a girl I hope i didn't offend you" she said hunching further into the bush "I wish they would just leave" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Erica Marie Ristina
Admin
Erica Marie Ristina

Ye Information

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:46 pm

"Do not worry, I'll get them away." Erica said and sighed. "You there. What are you doing on my father's grounds?" Erica asked.

The biggest one gasped and bowed. "Princess Erica, we are sorry. We thought we saw...something of our's come close to here."

The other's bowed and where trying not to look nervous.

Erica glared at all of them. "Get off the lands and my father will not know, if I ever see you after another woman like you where today I will have you in Jail or worse, now go."

They all ran.

"Pathetic how easy it is to scare them." she said and looked at the girl. "What is your name? How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
sonja silverwing

sonja silverwing

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:47 pm

Sonja slipped out from the bush after checking they had gone "My names sonja and I'm 19" she said "forgive me for asking but why did they seem scared of you?"
Back to top Go down
Erica Marie Ristina
Admin
Erica Marie Ristina

Ye Information

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Erica sighed. "Because, I am Princess Erica Marie Ristina of Aderra. They entered castle grounds without permission. If it slipped to my father, they could all die."
Back to top Go down
sonja silverwing

sonja silverwing

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:25 am

"forgive me " she said bowing "I didn't know , I'm new to these lands and must seem to you a bit of a stupid person" she looked up at the young girl "I will leave your garden immediately"
Back to top Go down
Erica Marie Ristina
Admin
Erica Marie Ristina

Ye Information

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:02 pm

"Wait! You can...stay if you wish. My father may be cruel, but I am not. And if you like, or need you can get a job here at the castle. It gives you a roof over your head and food."
Back to top Go down
sonja silverwing

sonja silverwing

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:55 pm

Sonja looked at her "though it sounds tempting I'm not sure I'm suited to waiting on people hand and foot all i know is fighting " she said standing to show her , her armour and her sword
Back to top Go down
Erica Marie Ristina
Admin
Erica Marie Ristina

Ye Information

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:24 pm

"I'm in need of a new fighting instructor. Besides, I wasn't going to put you as a maid anyway." Erica said.
Back to top Go down
Juliana Mary Ristina

Juliana Mary Ristina

Ye Information

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:36 pm

"Eri! There you are, please take me to Madella with you, I can't stay here today! Father is angry with me." Juliana said after sneaking out while everyone was in their lesson.
Back to top Go down
Erica Marie Ristina
Admin
Erica Marie Ristina

Ye Information

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:38 pm

"Juliana. Fine, come one. Sonja, please think on it. You can stay the night if you wish but if anyone asks for us, you didn't see us." Erica said and jumped out of the hole in the wall.
Back to top Go down
Adaleen Jane Ristina

Adaleen Jane Ristina

Ye Information
Title:

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Adaleen stepped from out of the shadows. "Do you honestly think that father will be pleased with you lot sneaking out?" she hissed from underneath her hood.
Back to top Go down
Juliana Mary Ristina

Juliana Mary Ristina

Ye Information

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:43 pm

"He'd rather us dead anyway Adaleen." Juliana said and followed Erica.
Back to top Go down
Adaleen Jane Ristina

Adaleen Jane Ristina

Ye Information
Title:

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Adaleen frowned. "I wouldn't say that, but he most definitely wouldn't want his children sneaking out. You know the punishment," she said, smirking.

Last edited by Adaleen Jane Ristina on Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erica Marie Ristina
Admin
Erica Marie Ristina

Ye Information

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Erica came back through. "Of course we do. And If i'm correct, you have also escaped this reached place once or twice."
Back to top Go down
Adaleen Jane Ristina

Adaleen Jane Ristina

Ye Information
Title:

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Adaleen pursed her lips. "This isn't about me; this is about you. But, if you hate this place so much, go ahead and break the rules," she said coolly.
Back to top Go down
Erica Marie Ristina
Admin
Erica Marie Ristina

Ye Information

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:51 pm

"It hasn't done anything for us since Mother's death. Why should we stay here?" Erica asked sadly.
Back to top Go down
Juliana Mary Ristina

Juliana Mary Ristina

Ye Information

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:01 pm

Juliana sighed. "Come on Eri, we have to go." She got on her horse, Star, and waited for Eri to get on Starflare.
Back to top Go down
Erica Marie Ristina
Admin
Erica Marie Ristina

Ye Information

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:05 pm

"Tell on us if you wish, father is still away. If you hate us that much that you'd love for us to get...punished then so be it. Good day, sister." Erica said coldly and got on her horse Starflare. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Adaleen Jane Ristina

Adaleen Jane Ristina

Ye Information
Title:

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:11 pm

Adaleen snapped her hands behind her back as she watched the two of them ride off. "We'll see," she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Juliana Mary Ristina

Juliana Mary Ristina

Ye Information

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Juliana followed Erica not looking back at the castle they where leaving for the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sneaking out again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking out again   Sneaking out again Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaking out again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aderra Castle :: Aderra Castle :: Princess Erica's Secret Garden/Feild-
Jump to: